Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist

Your body is a wonderland that’s according to John Mayer. Why not pamper our body if it’s a wonderland? Products like lotion, body mist and body butter will make our skin moisturized.

the body shop olive oil dry mist

The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist is listed as one of my December 2011 favorites. I have been using it in behalf of lotion for more than a month now. Why do I like it? Like is an understatement love is more suitable. It’s now more affordable at the price of 495 php, before its 795 php. The packaging is small enough to bring when going out of town or something. The spray nozzle makes it easy to dispense. Usually it takes 3 sprays for each leg and 2 for each arm to fully cover my skin with oil. I already said in my previous post that when I’m using it I feel like curling up in bed and just read a good book. Until now I still feel that way. The smell is very relaxing and stays long, like when you go out at 8 in the morning and be back at 5 you can still smell the scent. Also, it is very moisturizing especially now that the weather is colder than usual. No need to check if your elbow or knees are dry and flaky. It’s not sticky at all and gives a dewy finish. Only good words for this simple but super intense product. The only downside is that on what I heard it’s just until stock lasts.

Oh well, I still have mine and will just wait for December to come to be able to get my hands on it again.

Happy Wednesday and take care y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails